Activities | Chemistry and Biotechnology
- 1 large cup
- 1 cup
- Borax (sodium tetra borate, Na2B4O7·10H2O)
- white glue
1. Pour 50 ml of water into the cup.
2. Pour the same amount of glue into the cup and add a few drops of colouring.
3. Stir well, add the borax solution (previously prepared in the proportion of 1 dessert spoon to 100 ml of water). Add the mixture and remove the solid part.
4. Squeeze the mixture into a ball with your hands
Activity instructors: Isabel Silva, Sofia Duarte (Lab.EQ - Chemical Engineering Lab)